Cherry is a small summer fruit, very tasty, useful, juicy, spherical with a long or short tail, and tender, crisp and sweet meat, ranging in color from yellow to red. Cherries are a rich source of anti-Oxidants.
- The cherry is rich in antioxidant compounds, thus delaying the aging process.
- Reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease is one of the cherry medicinal properties.
- Flavonoids in cherries prevent any damage from free radicals.
- A good treatment for arthritis, rheumatism, varicose veins and joint pain.
- The cherry can be used as a beauty mask and reduces skin wrinkles.
- Cherry is beneficial for the kidneys and helps remove the toxins from the body.
- The cherry fruit increases the fuel’s metabolism and helps digestion.
- Relieves the nervous system and produces a better feeling of happiness in the body by producing a hormone.
- Cherry has a low fat and high fiber content and is very useful for purifying the blood in the digestive system.
- Cherry fruit is also very useful for regular functioning of the heart, intestine and stomach.
- The benefits of cherry fruit can be called intellectual strength.
- People who use too much meat and their blood are acidic can use cherries because they make the blood alkalin.
- Cherry is useful for weight loss.
- The fruit of cherry is rich in vitamin C.
- The saturated fat in the cherry is very low and it has no cholesterol.
- Chronic goiter is controlled greatly by eating cherries.
- Cherry removes kidney stones and it is recommended for people with diabetes and arthritis to be safe because it is a starch-less fruit and sugar is not harmful to diabetics (again, again It is emphasized that if it is taken as recommended by a dietitian.
- The saturated fat in cherries is very low. No cholesterol (like other herbs), no sodium, high fiber, high vitamin C.
|Product name||variety||size||Packing type||Growing Region||Comments|
|Cherry||+20 mm||3-5-10-30 kg basket||Alborz – Khorasan - Azerbaijan|