Cabbage Cauliflower is also a vegetable such as broccoli, cabbage, and … which is native to the northeastern Mediterranean and is now cultivated in most countries. Cauliflower can be cooked, cooked or pickled, but the highest nutritional value is in raw cauliflower.
- A substance known as Cauliflower Allicin is known for heart health and reduced risk of stroke.
- Selenium and vitamin C in the plant boost the body’s defense system.
- Cauliflower is useful for maintaining cholesterol levels.
- This plant, which is rich in folate, plays a role in improving cell growth and reproduction.
- High fiber in this plant improves bowel health and even helps prevent cancer.
- It has recently been discovered that cauliflower contains a substance called indole-3-carbinol, which prevents breast cancer and other female cancers.
- Cauliflower cleanses blood and liver.
- Sulforaphane The substance in the plant can kill the carcinogenic chemical and stop the spread of cancer cells even at the last stage of growth.
- Phytochemicals in Cauliflower are effective in reducing the risk of some hereditary cancers.
- Vitamin C, which is an important antioxidant, prevents skin aging in addition to faster wound healing.
- The use of cauliflower with turmeric can be effective treatment to prevent and even prevent the spread of prostate cancer.
- Cauliflower is also effective in removing kidney stone, bladder, asthma, high blood pressure, arthritis and constipation.
|Product name||variety||size||Packing type||Growing Region||Comments|
|Cauliflower||Snow march -SG||600-2500 gr||Plastic baskets|