The cabbage is classified in the lettuce category because of its similarity to lettuce. Vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli are considered nutrients for the body. If you try to improve your diet, you should include cabbage in the list of foods you need. As you know, cabbage has different colors like green, red and pink and its leaves are soft and crispy. This delicious plant enters only 20 calories.
- If you want a healthy skin and a strong immune system that can cope with a variety of diseases, do not forget the use of leaf cabbage. This plant is rich in sulfur and vitamin C.
- Women’s Health: A study on cabbage-related antinociceptive effects has shown that women who consume large amounts of cabbage family plants are less likely to develop breast cancer.
- Cabbage is very effective in treating gastric ulcer. It seems that the presence of glucose and high amino acid in cabbage is the reason for the treatment of stomach ulcers.
- If you feel a lot of tiredness and have anemia, we recommend drinking 1 glass of cabbage for three weeks each day.
- The potassium in it will open the blood vessels and improve the blood supply.
- Anticancer compounds in cabbage increase the activity of enzymes and prevent tumor growth.
- One study found that adding cabbage to a woman’s diet would reduce the chances of developing breast cancer.
- Vitamin C and sulfur contained in cabbage and uric acid, which is the main cause of arthritis, skin disease, rheumatism and gout, is excreted in the body.
- Vitamin K and its anthocyanin contribute to mental function and concentration. It protects nerve damage from the nerves and strengthens the body’s immune system to cope with Alzheimer’s. The highest amount of nutrients listed in red cabbage is.
- In the old days, they used cabbage leaves to clean their wounds and injuries.
- From ancient times to the present, Chinese people dry the leaves of cabbage and store them for the winter and add it to the soup in the winter.
|Product name||variety||size||Packing type||Growing Region||Comments|
|White and red cabbage||green coronet||400-1500 gr||Plastic baskets or grid basket|