Celery is a marshland plant in the family Apiaceae that has been cultivated as a vegetable since antiquity. Celery has a long fibrous stalk tapering into leaves. Depending on location and cultivar, either its stalks, leaves, or hypocotyl are eaten and used in cooking.
- Celery is a vegetarian and all parts of this plant are beneficial and healing.
- Celery is the best nutrient for the removal of urinary tract infection and high uric acid through disinfection of the urethra.
- Celery and its foods will eliminate bad breath, which is probably due to the combination of stomach ingredients with celery aromatic substances.
- This celery plant contains a lot of vitamin C, and therefore its use helps to strengthen the gums and prevents the onset of scurvy.
- Celery intake is also recommended to people with anemia.
- Potassium in celery, in addition to stimulating the urine, reduces blood pressure.
- It has antimicrobial properties and is suitable for the improvement of pulmonary asthma and colds.
- This plant contains a high percentage of fiber, so it is a very good laxative, and the use of celery leaves and stems is very beneficial for those suffering from digestive disorders such as constipation.
- Celery is also anti-flatulent and lowers fever.
- Celery and all herbs, because they have fiber and this material is not absorbed by the body, and because of the filling of the plate, contribute to weight loss.
- It is highly recommended for those involved with cardiovascular diseases and high blood lipids, which prevents arteriosclerosis.
- Vitamin B6 and its pantothenic acid, along with magnesium and calcium, have a beneficial effect on muscle strength and have tremendous effects on mental relaxation.
- Celery can be a good supplement to the beauty of the skin and hair, and drinking a glass of celery water only two or three days a week will not only help the heart and digestive system.
|Product name||variety||size||Packing type||Growing Region||Comments|
|Celery||F1||400-600 gr||Plastic baskets or plastic|