Orange is one of the earliest fruits used by humans and it has been named by Confucius in about 500 BC. The orange was a small, bitter, and full of nucleus, which has become more coarse and sweeter as a result of genital breeding and genetic engineering, as well as better type selection and monitoring of the cultivation process, and has the following properties:
- Orange purifies the blood and is very useful for biliary disorders.
- Orange is useful for the treatment of rheumatism, gout, arteriosclerosis, obesity, varicose veins, and kidney pain.
- Orange reduces blood cholesterol.
- Orange increases the body’s resistance to various types of cancers.
- Orange is very useful in bodybuilding and muscle growth.
|Product name||variety||size||Packing type||Growing Region||Comments|
|Orange||Valencia - Tamson||1 row plastic basket|
2 row plastic basket
|Mazandaran – Fars - Khuzestan|