Pea fiber, vitamin B9, carbohydrate, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin B, potassium, zinc (Zn), vitamin B6, calcium and poly-unsaturated fatty acids are formed. Of course, you should know that peas of nutrients such as vitamin E, water, vitamin B3, sodium, vitamin B2, selenium, mono-unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin C, iodine, saturated fatty acids and vitamin A is also not bereft.
Since this fiber contains fiber, it eliminates some of the compounds and toxic substances from the body, thus reducing the sugars and fatty acids in the blood.
- Pea is a great food because of different amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Peas are warm and dry in terms of ancient medicine in Iran
- Pea is a little lax.
- Pea has a urinary and regular effect.
- To relieve chest and lung pain, cook peas with a little salt and eat jelly juice like that.
- Pea oil is effective for strengthening the hair. At night, apply it and wash it in the morning.
- Chopped peanut oil heals the headache if you are headed.
- Peel oil on the affected toothache will relieve pain.
- Pea can be used to remove sediment and treat jaundice.