The taste of sour lemon is cold and dry. A lime that supplies 88% of the body’s daily vitamin C.
Lemon has anti-bacterial, antiviral, immune-suppressant, weight-loss, digestive, and liver-purifying properties. Limo contains many salts and compounds, such as citric acid, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, flavonoids, pectin and lemon, which strengthen the immune system and Infections are confronted.
The benefits of lemon :
- Lemon contains acrylic acid, which is very effective in treating acne. Vitamin C is found in tropical fruits for freshness of the skin. As you know, fasting is a good glass of lukewarm water for the skin.
- Apply a little freshly-lemon juice to the acne with a finger or cotton pad and allow the night to stay on top of the skin. Wash your face with the water the next morning. Although it may be a bit uncomfortable and maybe burning, but lemon is very useful for acne treatment.
- Mix a portion of fresh lemon juice with a portion of rosé juice or water diluted with honey, and leave it for half an hour on the acne and then rinse it with water. Repeat this procedure 2 times, once in the morning and once in the evening. Although these treatments are natural, first consult with your doctor if acne is acute or if you have open wounds.
- It eliminates anxiety; studies show that lemon has a sedative effect and exhausts fatigue, dizziness, anxiety, tension and indignation. The inhalation of lemon oil increases the consciousness and concentration of the individual. To enhance the ability of employees in the workplace, the smell of lime is used. If you’re nervous and worried, take a few drops of lemon oil on the napkin and smell it.
- Oral pest; the proven anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties of lemon accelerate pest recovery. Just take 3 times a day, water a mixture of fresh lemon and a glass of lukewarm water, although you will feel burned early, but with repeated use, the burning sensation decreases.
- Fever, fever and chills may have different causes, but lemon is always a good treatment. Every 2 hours, take a glass of boiling water with a little honey and water to eat a sour lemon to make your fever and chill disappear.
- Eczema; if you suffer from skin infection like eczema, lemon can be soothing. Mix 8 tablespoons of lemon oil with a glass of lukewarm water and a tablespoon of diluted honey. Then apply a clean cloth to the solution and place it 2 to 3 times for about 15 minutes on the desired portion. This method not only reduces the infection but also eliminates itching. Honey, like lemon, has anti-inflammatory properties and enhances recovery.
- Excessive fatigue; people who walk long distances can feel tired by hitting the lemon using a straw so that they can use the medicinal properties of lemon in addition to their fresh feelings. Explorers also use lemon to protect infections in the tropical region. A small amount of lemon juice throws up the thirst effectively in excess of the amount of water. Experienced travelers point out that adding a little lemon juice to ordinary drinking water in different cities will disinfect and prevent the disease from being susceptible to contaminated water. Since lemon oil stimulates brain activity, add 4 tablespoons of lemon oil to a glass of water every time you feel tired or hard to concentrate, and drink a glass of lemon juice every few hours.