Lentils are a cool and dry beans that are rich in albumin, fatty acid hydrate, minerals and water and cellulose. The Lentil Minerals series includes potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium and iron. The vitamins in the lentils are C, PP, B2, B1 and A. Lentils are very suitable for the elimination of toxins because the potassium contained in it is associated with high kidney activity.
- Lentil strengthens the heart muscle and helps to maintain its health.
- Lentil strengthens the muscles and develops children’s growth.
- Lentils increase the activity of brain cells and intelligence and memory.
- Those who have anemia are lentils in their diet.
- Those who spend their recovery take lentils.
- Lentils is a good food for the elderly.