Nectarine is a native Asian fruit. There are more than 150 nectarine species in the world. This fruit is peach type and has a sweeter taste than peach.
Nectarine benefits :
- Nectarine is a cold-fruited fruit that is very similar to peaches in terms of properties and materials.
- It is useful for rheumatism.
- Its brain reduces blood pressure.
- Use the compost for prostate cancer.
- Those who drip their urine will use half an hour after meals.
- Fruit shallow is low in calories and naturally free of fat.
- The source is rich in vitamin A, beta-carotene and potassium.
- This fruit is effective in preventing chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Vitamin C is useful for the health of the skin, teeth and bone.
- Beta-carotene in nectarine, which has high antioxidant properties, prevents the onset of many diseases by improving the level of the immune system.
- The fiber in it reduces the harmful fats of the blood.
- Vitamin C in nylon has beneficial effects on the health of the skin, teeth and lotion. It also contains niacin or vitamin B3.
- Its potassium also increases the appetite and mobility of the person, controls high blood pressure and reduces the risk of brain injury.
- Eating scalds can dramatically reduce the risk of acute illnesses such as heart disease, eye diseases such as macular degeneration and even cancer.
- Soothes the cough. Morning and afternoon.
- Nectarine is also a good source of fiber and potassium, both of which are beneficial for health; the fibers found in nicotine play an important role in colon cleansing and colon health. Potassium also increases the appetite and mobility of the person, controls high blood pressure and reduces the risk of stroke.
|Product name||variety||size||Packing type||Growing Region||Comments|
|Nectarine||Red gold||2-5 kg basket or carton||Mazandaran – Azerbaijan|