Cucumber is a vegetable cranberry from the Indian Codoban and a native of India, which has many varieties. The fruit is coarse and usually green or white, and consumes it raw, and 90% of the cucumber is made up of water.
- It is a diuretic and is useful for relieving the burning of the urine.
- It is blood purifier.
- Cucumber is useful for treating patients with burning and urinating.
- Extract of crushed leaves of cucumber cures nausea, so it is consumed in poisoning and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Cucumber removes a thirst.
- The cucumber will polish the liver and remove the bile from the stomach well.
- If you put the cucumber ring and put it on your face, it will eliminate facial wrinkles and make your face young.
- If your skin is greasy, cook cucumbers with distilled water and rinse your face with this water.
- To treat eczema, rubbing the skin and removing itching is beneficial.
|Product name||variety||size||Packing type||Growing Region||Comments|
|Plastic baskets with kraft paper and plastic or nano plastic|