Eggplant contains important plant material. Eggplant contains vitamins A, B, C and many minerals including iron. Eggplant consumption due to the presence of strong antioxidants in the plant tissues leads to cancer prevention. Eggplant including Phenolic compounds, such as caffeic acid and chlorogenic, as well as phononites such as niacin and fiber, are considered to be a vegetable that plays a special role in diseases.
The benefits of eggplant:
- Eggplant is effective in treating iron deficiency due to iron deficiency.
- Eggplant can be used to eliminate swelling and inflammation on the inflamed limb.
- Eggplant seeds produce constipation.
- The roots of the eggplant and the dried branches and the leaves of it have the effect on blood clotting and astringent, and can be used to treat the abnormalities and types of hemorrhages.
- Eggplant is an excellent antidote for poisoning from poisonous mushrooms.
- Eating an eggplant opens the cramps of the veins and protects the heart.
- With recent research on experimental rats, it has been concluded that eggplant has an anti-seizure which has a very good effect on the treatment of epilepsy. Therefore, people who are seizure or suffering from this disease, it is better to use eggplants.
|Product name||variety||size||Packing type||Growing Region||Comments|
|Eggplant||Galine F1||14-24 cm||Plastic baskets with kraft paper and plastic or nano plastic||Esfahan - Dezful|