Fig is a sweet fruit. It contains a lot of kernels and is often consumed dry. The skin of the fig is very soft and therefore it is very difficult to maintain and transfer it. In tropical countries, figs are dried out and stored.
- Fig increases the body and urine.
- Reduces body heat.
- Dry figs treat inflammation of the respiratory tract, kidney, tetanus, measles, scarlet and smallpox.
- The dry fig is very useful for the removal of the common cold, and it helps to gargle the sore throat.
- Fig is useful for the treatment of indigestion.
- One of the most effective drugs for the treatment of arthritis and joint pain is the mixture of goat milk and black figs. This mixture removes various toxins from the body and eliminates pain.
- Fig is suitable for those who drop their blood sugar and feel weak once and for all because its sugar is rapidly absorbed in the small intestine.
- Figs are used to cure such as fever, earache and spasm, and is also great for the liver.
- Figs also eliminate bad breath.
- It is very useful to mix figs with honey for relieving gastric ulcer.